Welcome To Geography Department
'Department of Geography'
'Study Tour Rajsthan'
'Training for CCT'
'Exhibition in Vasundhara week'
'Vasundhara week inauguration 2019-20'
'Inauguration - Vasundhara week 2018-19'
'Receipe competition - Vasundhara Week'
'Mehendi competition - Vasundhara week'
'Valedictory at the hands of Dr. Shrikant Karlekar'
About the department
- Annasaheb Magar Mahavidyalaya Department of Geography was established in 1995 with a view of imparting education in Geography.
- equipped with the classroom, instruments, maps
- Department of Geography has completed 24 years of its fruitful existence and has ambitious plans of development to excel in the world of academics.
Aims and Objectives of the department
- To acquire geographic analytical skills that can be applied to a variety of research and professional tasks where the analysis of spatial information is required.
- To serve the students with the Geographical knowledge and make them prepare for their career.
- To develop in pupils an understanding of how environment and climatic factors have influenced our life.
- To develop in them an understanding of basic concepts, principles and theories relating to geographical phenomena.
- To help the pupils to acquire knowledge of their physical and social environment and thus to broaden their outlook.
- Lecture method
- Computer assisted learning
- Experimental method
- Project method
- Group discussion
- Study tour
- Book / Article review
- Surveying Method
- Wall Paper
- Google classroom
- Vasundhara week
- Eco club
- Vachan katta
- Use of student centred learning methods like projects, computer assisted learning, assignments and hands on training in collaboration with nearby industry.
- organize science exhibition/ Poster competition/ essay writing.
- Organize seminars and workshops for students.
- Celebrations of educational days.
- Remedial teaching
- Add-on courses
- Short term courses
- Field visits
- Study Tours
FYBA Div. A https://classroom.google.com/c/NDEzMDM1ODAyOTha
Report of Yearly Activity (2018-19)
Report of Yearly Acitivity
Department of Geography