Welcome To Computer Science Department
'Cyber crime awareness'
'E-content Development Workshop'
'BGM projects Activity '
- To equip the students with latest development
- To provide personnel with technical skills
- To provide IT services to various departments
- To make students employable
- To train the students to start their own venture
- To demonstrate proficiency in the analysis of complex problems and the synthesis of solutions to those problems
- To communicate effectively in a variety of professional contexts.
- To apply computer science theory and software development fundamentals to produce computing-based solutions.
- To function effectively as a member or leader of a team engaged in activities appropriate to the program?s discipline.
To contribute, effectively to the important national venture of producing quality human resource in information technology and related areas, by empowering the graduates to be technologically adept, innovative, self-motivated and responsible citizens, possessing human values and contribute significantly towards being a center of excellence in providing globally standard education, through favorable Teaching and Research environment, which responds swiftly to the challenges of the ever changing world.
Providing a strong theoretical and practical background in computer science discipline with an emphasis on software development, demonstrating proficiency in the analysis of complex problems and the synthesis of solutions to those problems. Inculcating professional behavior, strong ethical values, innovative research capabilities and leadership abilities. to function effectively as a member or leader of a team engaged in activities appropriate to the program?s discipline.
Empowering the youth in rural communities with computer education.
- Class guardian and mentor-mentee system
- Remedial Teaching
- Add-on courses on latest technology
- MoU with different Software Organizations
- Organization of Guest Lectures
- Parent Meet
- Continuous assessment of students
- Training and Placement Activities
- Students participation in various competitions
- Extension Activities
Year of Establishment:
Year of Establishment