" To give Maximum Information, Maximum number of Times, by Maximum possible
ways, In Minimum Time "
☛ WEB OPAC SYSTEM ....
- Enrich Collection
- Optimum utilization of existing resources.
- Adding readership number every year.
- Enhancing reading habit among patrons.
- Promote use of ICT and Web Technology.
The purpose of a library is to freely disseminate knowledge. Our library is therefore operated o a need
based approach rather than the usual rules-based treatment given to students everywhere. We allow open
access to the collection, conduct book exhibitions and through information literacy programs we encourage
students tgo read books and access e resources available online.
- Established in 1971, named in honor of the Founder Member PDEA Baburao Gholap.
- Library is situated at the ground floor is easily accessible for library users
- Library is a combination of traditional print resources as well as e-resources
- Fully computerization of library work
- Separate Internet Center for students and Staff for College.
- Book Issuing as per Barcode System
- Total Library Building area 10364 sq.ft.
- Separate Reading room facility for Competitive Exam.students
- Separate Reading room facility for Boys and Girls.
- Open access for all Students.
- Special Services to other books, Competitive and NET/SET Examinations through Reader club.
- Web OPAC
- Bound volumes of periodicals and Journals available in the Library .
- News paper cutting of the college News .
- Rare Book Collection
- Classification of all books as for C.C.C classification system except Text books.
- Special Book Collection
- User Tracking System for Library Attendance
- C.C.T.V Camera
- Wi -Fi and Power backup facilities
- Bibliographies on special authors are prepared for use of Readers.
- Reprography & Printing facility
- Readers Club
Forms And Feedback links