☛ The main aim of the placement cell is to act as a facilitator to arrange campus visits and conduct recruitment process of the prospective employers for the purposeful placement of graduating students of the college.
- Create awareness among students regarding available career options and help them in identifying their career objectives.
- Guide the students in developing skills and job-search strategies required to achieve their career objectives.
- Identify suitable potential employers and help them achieve their hiring goals.
- Organize activities concerning career planning.
- Act as a bridge between students, alumni and employers.
- Alumni networking.
- Organizes training sessions on soft skill development.
- To arrange various Seminars/ Expert lectures/ Career awareness program etc. to prepare the students for facing the interviews.
- ☛ Dr. G. P. Satav (Placement Cell committee Chairman )
- ☛ Prin Dr P.N.Shelke (Steering committee Chairman)
- ☛ Dr.Patil Neha N (Steering Committee Coordinator)
Placement Cell committee
|Sr.No.||Name of Teacher||Position||Department||Phone No|
|1||Dr. G. P. Satav||Chairman||Commerce||9766648447|
|2||Dr. V.S. Khandewale||Member||English||9960478945|
|3||Prof. D. B. Awasare||Member||Chemistry||9011058118|
|4||Dr. A.B. Nimbalkar||Member||Computer science||9850730640|
|5||Mr. D.B Vyawahare||Member||Physics|